High level cleaning is a very specialized and dangerous operation requiring skill, experience, qualifications and good operational control, inspection and management.
At Prime Facility Services, our Special Works team have over 10 years of high level cleaning in a variety of customer environments including industrial, commercial, education and leisure. We focus on the following proven system for all our high-level cleaning projects:
- A full site survey by an experienced and IOSH trained Manager
- A written record of all customer requirements and site-specific plan.
- A detailed Risk Assessment and Method Statement.
- A recommendation regarding expected manpower, timescales, equipment required and probable output.
- In certain cases, a test clean to ensure we can meet the customer’s expectations
- An on-site team leader to manage the work backed up by a local manager to project manage the clean and for help in case of emergencies
- An experienced company for their high-level cleaning requirements with customer testimonials available
- One point of contact for the project
- 0% RIDDOR results since 2010
- All processes documented and inspected as part of ISO and SafeContractor accreditation
- A team of permanent, full time operatives covering 24 hours/day 7 days/week
David, Edwards, Managing Director of Prime Facility Services, commented “Having worked in factories before I understand the risks and dangers involved in working in these environments. I am totally committed to keeping my staff and customers safe and will not permit any of my team to take any short cuts which other contractors may.”
Who we worked for
What people say
”Please thank your team for a thorough and professional job whilst cleaning our high-level guttering in such a challenging area’s such has limited access, physical obstacles and sloping car parks.”
Darren Brittain Royal Wolverhampton School
”I just wanted to say thank you for the cleaning service. Once again the cleaning has been exemplary and the attitude of the staff friendly, professional and respectful.
Another job well done.”Clare Adams CML Fulfilment & Logistics