Jet Washing Services from Prime Facility Services
Jet washing cleaning is essentially the process of cleaning with high pressure water to remove various elements from surfaces. The water from the jet washer is propelled at high speeds which makes this a very effective method of cleaning build-ups of dirt and other imperfections.
Jet washers enable water to be extremely focused and pressurised to an extent that the momentum of the water can forcefully remove foreign elements from surfaces. These various surfaces can include walls, metal, concrete, and more.
The reason why jet wash cleaning requires water to be pressurised to this level is that the impact allows water to remove unwanted materials such as paint and chewing gum.
The uses of Jet Washing Services
Jet wash cleaning has several uses; the main use of a jet washer is to clean a surface of any dirt build-up, old paint, and any other foreign substances. The surface itself may also need to be jet washed for various reasons.
- Walls – When walls need to be cleaned or modified, they need to be completely cleaned and be free of any unwanted substances. Some of the common types of substances that are found on walls are paint and dirt. With jet washing services, a jet wash cleaner can easily remove any excess paint or dirt from the wall without causing any damage.
- Pathways & Roads –Pathways and roads are built to last, but over time, a variety of factors can contribute to making these roads appear worn, dirty, and old. These factors may include traffic, sunny weather, cold weather, frost, algae, and more. Our jet washing services can remove any algae, moss, dirt, and mildew from pathways and roads, enabling them to look revitalised and clean.
- Metal – Metal surfaces are commonly used for a variety of reasons with one of the main reasons being that metal surfaces are easier to clean and level. Jet washing allows you to concentrate a stream of pressurised water to remove the toughest materials without harming the metal surface.
- Draining & Gutters – Draining and gutters are common surfaces when it comes to jet washing. A drain can collect a surprisingly large amount of substances that will stick to the surface if not regularly cleaned and maintained. Using pressurised water from a Jet cleaner will easily force the substances off the drain and gutter without damaging the draining material.
- Driveways & Patios – In a similar sense to pathways and roads, driveways and patios are also built to have a long life-span. There are a variety of offenders when it comes to a driveway and a patio, such as chewing gum, bird droppings, moss, and other natural growths. Removing these unwanted items is actually a very easy process when you use a jet wash service.
Why Choose Us For Jet Washing Services in Birmingham, West Midlands?
Jet washing services can allow you to return any surface back to its original, clean, and spotless condition. Our cleaning services have been used by various business sectors, including pubs, hotels, factories, and shops. So, if you’re looking for a reliable, experience, and effective jet wash cleaner, then you can trust Prime Facility Services to provide a bespoke cleaning solution that is perfect for your environment and surface. Whatever your needs may be, we can help you.
We all know that people can judge a book by its cover. With our cleaning services, you can have full confidence that your wall will look impressive, clean, and well-maintained.
Our jet washing cleaning services are delivered by expert jet wash cleaners that use the very latest equipment. Our industrial cleaning tools produce up to 3500psi, offering huge power to our cleaning elbows – and giving you the final look you’re after.
Contact Us for Jet Washing Services in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Jet washing cleaning is the best solution for all kinds of surfaces that can become weathered with time. Whether it’s caused by footfall, traffic, natural growth, or even weather conditions, we can provide a tailored cleaning solution that restores your walls and surfaces. Get in touch with our jet washing cleaning services team today if you would like to discuss your cleaning requirements or to learn more about our jet cleaning services.
Please call us on 0800 566 8894 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jet washing, also known as pressure washing, is a method of cleaning using high-pressure water jets. This type of cleaning is often used on hard surfaces such as driveways, flooring, and walls. Jet wash cleaning can remove dirt, grime, and other build-ups from these surfaces.
Jet washing provides a thorough clean for hard surfaces. The high pressure of the water jet can remove stubborn dirt and grime that regular cleaning methods may not be able to remove. Jet wash cleaning is also a fast and efficient way to clean large areas.
One of the biggest risks associated with jet washing is the potential for damage to the surface being cleaned. High-pressure jets can be very powerful and if not used correctly, it can easily damage delicate surfaces. Another risk is that water jets can spread debris and dirt around, rather than actually cleaning it up. This can leave your surfaces looking dirty and cluttered.
Prime Facility Services has experience in managing the risks associated with jet washing. Our team of professionals are trained to use jet washers safely and effectively, minimising the risks of damage and debris spread. We also have a range of high-pressure jet washers available, so we can tailor the cleaning process to your specific needs and requirements.
Jet wash cleaning is a popular way to clean the exterior of your business premises. However, many people are unsure of how much it costs to have this type of cleaning done. Prime Facility Services can help you determine the cost so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not this type of cleaning is right for you.
The cost of jet washing will vary depending on a number of factors, including the size of the area to be cleaned, the type of surface that requires cleaning, and the level of dirt and grime build-up. If you have a very large area that needs to be cleaned or if there is a significant amount of dirt and grime build-up, the cost could be higher.
When you contact Prime Facility Services for a quote, we will take all of these factors into account so that we can give you an accurate estimate of the cost of jet washing. We will also work with you to create a cleaning schedule that fits your budget and your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our jet cleaning services and to get a free quote.
Jet wash cleaning should be performed as needed to maintain the cleanliness of hard surfaces and the frequency will depend on the amount of foot traffic the surface receives and the type of surface. This may need to be performed more frequently in areas that receive a lot of foot traffic or are exposed to more dirt and grime.
For businesses in high-traffic areas, we recommend jet washing be done at least once a year. This ensures that any dirt, grime or other build-up is removed from your property, and also helps to prevent any further accumulation from taking place.
Of course, if your property is in a particularly dirty or dust-prone environment, you may need to have it washed more frequently. Prime Facility Services can assess your individual situation and provide recommendations on how often jet washing should be performed for optimal results.
If you have any questions about how often jet washing should be carried out, or would like to schedule this service for your business, please contact Prime Facility Services today.
Request a callback
5 Reasons to Choose Us
Owner – managed business – no call centres or layers of management to wade through to get an answer or problem solved
Local – employ local people for local customers, no London/SE England Head Office miles away from the West Midlands
Invest in training & supervision – 6 x days per annum minimum per manager to help improve customer satisfaction
Qualified to work – insured, checked, audited by ISO, IPAF, Safecontractor, IOSH
Staff recognition & reward – long service awards and bonus schemes to increase employee loyalty and retention